This is my space to share the movies that rocked my world each year. I’m no critic, just a regular person who loves watching films. You know that feeling when a movie sticks with you long after the credits roll? Well, these are the ones that did it for me.
I’m not here to show off my film knowledge or sound fancy. It’s all about the fun of discovering great stories. Check out what I enjoyed each year and who knows, you might find your next movie night pick!
On this page, you’ll find a compilation of the films that have left a lasting impression on me. These are the ones that I couldn’t stop thinking about, the ones that made me laugh, cry, and everything in between.
- Wong Kar Wai - In the Mood for Love
- Wim Wenders - Paris, Texas
- Wes Anderson - Asteroid City
- Celine Song - Past lives
- Bong Joon-ho - Parasite
- Pedro Almodóvar - Dolor y Gloria
- Pedro Almodóvar - Julieta
- Pedro Almodóvar - Los amantes pasajeros
- Pedro Almodóvar - La piel que habito
- Pedro Almodóvar - Volver
- Pedro Almodóvar - Hable con ella
- Pedro Almodóvar - Todo sobre mi Madre
- Pedro Almodóvar - Átame!
- Pedro Almodóvar - Mujeres al borde de un ataque de “nervios”